The City of Andalusia has several special Boards/Committees that serve to provide decisions for various needs in the City. These groups consist of local citizens and politicians who are very much interested in our community.
Below is a list of these Boards/Committees. If you are interested in knowing more about these, please contact us.
- Andalusia Public Library Board
- Board of Zoning Adjustments
- Community Enhancement Committee
- Downtown Redevelopment Authority
- Historical Preservation Authority
- Housing Authority
- Industrial Development Board
- Planning Commission
- Public Education Building Authority
- Recreation Board
- South Alabama Regional Airport Authority
- South Central Alabama Mental Health Board
- Tourism and Relocation Committee
- Utilities Board